VPOL 600 Required Coursepack
File Size: 22 MB
File Format: PDF
Required / Optional: REQUIRED
After purchasing this item you will receive an email link from which you can download the file. This item can be downloaded three times. Please save the file to your computer after downloading it.
THIS ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
This coursepack contains the following readings for VPOL 600:
- Barsam, R. & Monahan, D. “Looking at Movies”. W.W. Norton & Company, Inc. 2015. pp. 73-77.
- Barsam, R. & Monahan, D. “Looking at Movies”. W.W. Norton & Company, Inc. 2015. pp. 328-329.
- Perks, R. & Thomas, A. “The Oral History Reader” 2nd Edition, Routledge, 2006. pp. 102-114.
- Sonnenschein, D. “Sound Design: The Expressive Power of Music”. Michael Wiese Production, 2001. pp. 173-189.
- Sonnenschein, D. “Sound Design: The Expressive Power of Music”. Michael Wiese Production, 2001. pp. 195-202.
Instant Access: Purchase and read your book immediately
Read Aloud: Listen as Bookshelf reads to you
Study Tools: Built-in study tools like highlights and more
Read Offline: Access your E-Book anytime and anywhere
Shipping & Handling
Shipping & Handling
In stock items ship in 1-3 business days.
Out of stock items ship in 2-6 business days unless otherwise noted.
We will email you if shipping dates exceed 6 business days.
E-book returns must be requested within 24 hours of purchase.
E-book returns after 24 hours (up to 14 days) will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%.
Print copy returns must be requested within 14 days of receipt of order.
Additional terms and conditions apply.
Questions?Yorkville University Bookstore - Help
Not sure how to redeem your e-book code? Need an invoice? Wondering how to cancel an order? Check out our Help page for quick and easy troubleshooting.
Need Extra Help?Yorkville University Bookstore - Contact Us
Can't find the answers to your questions on our Help page? Reach out via phone or e-mail to have a team member help you get started on the right foot.