This coursepack contains the following readings for VPOL 101 in .PDF format:
- Vogler, C. “The Writer's Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers”.
3rd Edition, Michael Wiese Productions. 2007. pp. XII – XXXII, 1-
20, 22-37, 64-69 & 197-212.
- Jung, C.G.& Segal, R. A. “Jung on Mythology”. Princeton
University Press. 1998. pp. 49-79.
- Egri, L. “Art of Dramatic Writing: Its Basis in the Creative
Interpretation of Human Motives”, Touchstone, 1972. pp. 79-89,
110-115, 131-159 & 230-241.
- Booker, C. “The Seven Basic Plots: Why We Tell Stories”.
Bloomsbury Academic, 2006. pp. 69-86, 181-192, 311-328, 543-
- Cron, C. “Wired for Story: The Writer's Guide to Using Brain
Science to Hook Readers from the Very First Sentence”. Ten
Speed Press, 2012. pp. 166-183.
- Bierlein, J.F. “Parallel Myths”. 1st Edition, Ballantine Books, 1994.
- Aristotle “Poetics”. Independently published, 2021. pp. 3-12.
File size is roughly 110 MB.
All coursepacks/downloads can be downloaded three times.
Required / Optional: REQUIRED
THIS ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
This is a downloadable .pdf file. There will be no items shipped to you. You must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer to view this file.
After purchasing this item you will receive an email link from which you can download the file. Please save the file to your computer after downloading it.