BUSI 4013 Complete Coursepack
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ COMPLETE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING
The required readings for BUSI 4013 are excerpts from textbooks either currently or previously required for the BBA program. Some students may have copies of these textbooks already.
If you do not have access to ANY of the readings below, BUSI 4013 Complete Coursepack (Readings 1-6) is the appropriate option for you.
If you have copies of these texts purchased for previous courses, purchase only the readings you do not have copies of in the form of BUSI 4013 Partial Coursepacks.
Click here to purchase individual BUSI 4013 Partial Coursepacks.
BUSI 4013 Complete Coursepack (Readings1-6) contains the following readings:
1. Langton, N., Robbins, S. Organizational Behaviour Toronto: Pearson Education Canada, 2012. Pgs 362-393
2. Yates, R.A., Bereznicki-Korol, T., Clarke, T. Business Law in Canada Toronto: Pearson Education Canada, 2013. Pgs 344-421
3. Heizer, J., Render, B. Operations Management 1CE, Toronto: Pearson Education Canada. 2013 Pgs 467-508
4. Jones, G.R., Mills, A.J., Weatherbee, T.G. & Helms Mills, J. Organizational Theory, Design and Change Toronto: Pearson Education Canada, 2006. Pgs 106-142
5. Wild, J.J., & Wild, K.L. International Business 7e, Toronto: Pearson Education Canada, 2013. Pgs 298-322
6. Ragan, C. Microeconomics 14CE, Toronto: Pearson Education Canada, 2013. Pgs 824-846
File Size: 40 MB
File Format: PDF
Required / Optional: REQUIRED
After purchasing this item you will receive an email link from which you can download the file. This item can be downloaded three times. Please save the file to your computer after downloading it.
THIS ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Instant Access: Purchase and read your book immediately via Bookshelf
Read Aloud: Listen as Bookshelf reads to you
Study Tools: Built-in study tools like highlights and more
Read Offline: Access your E-Book anytime and anywhere from your webrowser or Bookshelf app
Print Product Fulfillment
Print Product Fulfillment
Our shipping cutoff time is 2pm EST.
Our shipping widget shows when an in stock item will ship.
If there is no widget displayed, the item will ship within 1-3 business days.
If the item is not in stock (but in transit from the supplier) the item will say "ships in 2-6 business days"
We will email you an expected ETA for any delays beyond 6 business days.
E-book returns must be requested within 24 hours of purchase.
E-book returns after 24 hours (up to 14 days) will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%.
Print copy returns must be requested within 14 days of receipt of order.
Additional terms and conditions apply.
Questions?Yorkville University Bookstore - Help
Not sure how to redeem your e-book code? Need an invoice? Wondering how to cancel an order? Check out our Help page for quick and easy troubleshooting.
Need Extra Help?Yorkville University Bookstore - Contact Us
Can't find the answers to your questions on our Help page? Reach out via phone or e-mail to have a team member help you get started on the right foot.