Avery® Durable Slant D-Ring View Binder, 1-1/2"
THIS BINDER CAN BE USED TO HOLD ANY LOOSELEAF TEXT.
Durable construction is ideal for frequent reference. Wider front and back binder panels fully cover standard dividers and sheet protectors. Organize and secure paper with two interior pockets. Slant rings have a higher page capacity compared to same size round rings. Pages lie flat with back mounted rings. Exposed rivets on back. Holds 8-1/2" x 11" documents. 36% minimum post-consumer content. Box Tops for Education(R) coupon.
- Durable construction is ideal for frequent reference
- Slant D-Rings
- Slant rings have a higher capacity compared to same size round rings
- Wider front and back binder panels fully cover standard dividers & sheet protectors
- Organize and secure papers with interior pockets
- Pages lie flat with back mounted rings, exposed rivets on back
- Crystal clear overlay on front, back and spine
- PVC free
- Holds 8-1/2" x 11" documents
- 40% minimum post-consumer material
- Letter size
- 1-1/2" rings; 375-sheet capacity
Instant Access: Purchase and read your book immediately
Read Aloud: Listen as Bookshelf reads to you
Study Tools: Built-in study tools like highlights and more
Read Offline: Access your E-Book anytime and anywhere
Shipping & Handling
Shipping & Handling
In stock items ship in 1-3 business days.
Out of stock items ship in 2-6 business days unless otherwise noted.
We will email you if shipping dates exceed 6 business days.
E-book returns must be requested within 24 hours of purchase.
E-book returns after 24 hours (up to 14 days) will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%.
Print copy returns must be requested within 14 days of receipt of order.
Additional terms and conditions apply.
Questions?Yorkville University Bookstore - Help
Not sure how to redeem your e-book code? Need an invoice? Wondering how to cancel an order? Check out our Help page for quick and easy troubleshooting.
Need Extra Help?Yorkville University Bookstore - Contact Us
Can't find the answers to your questions on our Help page? Reach out via phone or e-mail to have a team member help you get started on the right foot.