Access your course materials on PC, iPhone/iPad, Android and Chromebook devices with the Bookshelf e-reader.
E-books can be used with the following devices:
- Windows OS - like a desktop PC
- MAC OS X - like a Mac computer
- iOS App - like an iPhone or iPad
- Android App - like a Samsung/Google device
- Online - through a web browser
You can print pages from your e-book. Print limits are set by the publisher. The limits can vary from 2 pages at a time to a chapter at a time.
Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers. Some publishers limit the amount you can cut and paste.
Notes and Highlights
You can highlight text and add notes to highlighted passages. Your notes and highlights can be exported to a .pdf as a handy study guide from Bookshelf Online.
Download the iOS and/or Android app to have your textbooks read aloud to you. The Bookshelf application has the ability to use the built in Text to Speech function in Windows/Mac to have your books read aloud to you.
To have access offline, you must download the free app. E-books can be downloaded on up to 2 computers and 2 mobile devices at a time. Click here to download the app.
- Windows 7/8/10
- Mac OS X (10.9+)
- Kindle Fire
- Non-Expiring: E-book expires in 365 days unless you download the item locally to your device. Once downloaded, you own it in perpetuity.
- 180 days: E-book expires in 180 days from the date purchased.
- 360 days: E-book expires in 360 days from purchase date.
E-book codes are activated immediately. The rental period begins on the day of your purchase.
If you require assistance with your e-book, please contact the e-book support team by clicking here.