This coursepack contains the following readings for EDUC 6003 in .PDF format:
- Dion, S. D. (2007). “Disrupting molded images: Identities,
responsibilities and relationships – teachers and indigenous subject
material”. Teaching Education, 18(4), 329-342.
- Marin, A., & Bang, M. (2015). “Designing pedagogies for
Indigenous science education: Finding our way to storywork”.
Journal of American Indian Education, 54(2), 29-51.
- Iseke, J., & Desmoulins, L. (2015). “A two-way street: Indigenous
knowledge and science take a ride”. Journal of American Indian
Education, 54(3), 31-53.
- Marker, M. (2011). “Teaching history from an Indigenous
perspective: Four winding paths up the mountain”. In P. Clark
(Ed.), New possibilities for the past: Shaping History Education in
Canada, pp. 97-115. Vancouver: UBC Press.
- Archibald, J. (2008). “Indigenous storywork: Educating the heart,
mind, body, and spirit”. Chapter four: The power of stories to
educate the heart (pp. 83-100). Vancouver: UBC Press.
- Cajete, G. A. (2016). “Indigenous education and the development
of Indigenous community leaders”. Leadership, 12(3), 364-376.
File size is roughly 4.8 MB.
All coursepacks/downloads can be downloaded three times.
Required / Optional: REQUIRED
THIS ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
This is a downloadable .pdf file. There will be no items shipped to you. You must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer to view this file.
After purchasing this item you will receive an email link from which you can download the file. Please save the file to your computer after downloading it.